Pet Travel 

Following BREXIT the EU pet passports can no longer be updated. To travel into Europe your pet will require a new AHC/EHC certificate.  This will be valid for one entry only, and is a complex certificate that requires specific details and timing.  If your pet has a valid EU passport that was issued in a current EU country, and has an in date rabies vaccine you should be able to use this to travel into the EU.   Please click on the link below for more information.  Do also check the government website for current confirmation.

Please see the 'client reference guide' and print the 'client form' for when you attend the certificate appointment.

Please plan well in advance as the rabies vaccine must be at least 21 days before travel.



54 Preston RoadLongridgePrestonLancashirePR3 3AY01772 783327find us
Book an appointment online today
Book an appointment online today